The Pellet Mills used in the dosage, mixing and pellet units for feed facilities. The Pellet Mills enables compression of the materials which are suitable for pressing for different purposes.GET AN OFFER
- Disc inside diameter 660 mm.
- Chewing width 228 mm.
- Total width 290 mm.
- Pelleting area 4727 cm2.
- Tapered ring and bolt connection.
- Disk internal speed 6.9 m / s.
- Roller diameter 320 mm.
- Roll width is 232 mm.
- Double roll.
- Belt pulley transmission and twin motor.
- 15 + 15 total 30 pcs V-belt driven.
- Main motor 2 pcs 110 kw 1000 d / d.
- Pellet cell 304 quality stainless steel.
- Pelletizing cell safety switch.
- Permanent magnet.
- 1 piece of chrome steel XT86, drilled with gun-drilling method, vacuum hardened and accustomed, ISO 9002 quality certified pellet press disc.
- 1 Set complete roll.
- Long life and Durable
- Low energy consumption
- High throughput capacity
- Quick and easy installation
- Low maintenance
- Hygienic working system
The semi-finished goods are delivered to the conditioner unit with the supply auger. Here, the product which is softened by steam is transferred to the pressing section.
An evenly spread material between the rolls and the disc is pressed here between 3.5-12mm. With adjustable knives, pelleting can be made to the desired length.
Hundreds of products meet you with the difference and quality of MILLTECH, one of the best brands of the World.
Whatsapp Support Line +90 (530) 253 67 70